Answered By: Renee Stokes (Perth) Last Updated: 28 Sep 2017 Views: 137
Answered By: Renee Stokes (Perth)
Last Updated: 28 Sep 2017 Views: 137
Firstly identify the name of the journal, then log on to Discovery, under Databases on the Library homepage.
- Click on Publications on the top menu
- In the Search box, type in the name of the journal
- Search the results, then open the "Full Text Access" + to find locations (NB not all will be available to Endeavour students)
- Some links may give you direct access, for others you may need to:
a. Check the list under Databases on the library homepage, and/or
b. Go to links on the All Databases A-Z page, and/or
c. Go to the links on the Open Access eJournals page
- If a link takes you direct to a non-Endeavour login screen, you may not have access, or you may need to return to the Library homepage and login via the Endeavour login, via the Database links mentioned.